Friday, 9 January 2009

2 agonising weeks

Now that I have ovulated it is all over for the month. I have two long weeks to go to find out whether I am pregnant. I had to use all of my fertility monitor sticks this cycle so will need more for next cycle but don't know whether to buy them or not. If I do buy them then it will be a waste of money if I am pregnant, but if I don't buy them then I am assuming/hoping/wishing I am pregnant!! I guess best thing is to wait and see. I don't have to start testing for fertility until at least day 6 so even if I get a BFN I have time to buy some.

Throughout this cycle so far I have not had any egg white CM, it has been quite watery during my fertile days but that is it. I am pleased I bought my fertility monitor as I would def not know when I had ovulated. I had a bleed last month on day 15 which I presumed to be due to ovulation but who knows. This month there was no bleed so I guess I am not going to be exactly the same every month. I sadly cant go on stomach cramps to tell me when I have ovulated as I have stomach cramps all month due to my endometriosis.

I am dreading getting a BFN for all the obvious reasons but also I don't want another period. Since coming off the pill they have been so painful and hard to get through. sadly my DH has been through so many of my periods he seems to be immune to my pain and how unwell I feel. This does not mean he doesn't care, of course he does, he just thinks its normal for me to feel shit for 5 days. It is normal of course, but its hard get him to understand I feel even more shit and don't want to get out of the bed for 3 days.

As you can tell I am not very good at waiting but I get the impression no one is when they are TTC, I guess we all want this so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!