Was around the in-laws this eve, usually go around every other sat night which is fine I get on well with them. My sister in-law was there tonight with Baby B and he was in a great mood, was quite vocal and interactive with me tonight which was great. Problem is, I cant keep my eyes off him and I dont realise that I am constantly watching him. I am tormenting myself, all I want is to have a baby of my own. I rember when my sister in-law announced she was pregnant, I was extremely happy for her and emotional but I was also extremely jealous. She told everyone her news at her mum's 50th birthday party and I remember thinking and wishing it was me with that great news and I know my DH felt that way aswell. I hope my time will come.
On a different note, my fertility monitor still says low but I feel like I should be getting into my fertile window. My CM is watery, not quite egg white but it doesnt always get like that and I feel more horny. Also I am on day 13 and have a 30 day cycle so not long now, hopefully. We shall see what my morning pee brings!! We had sex this morning anyway, just because I felt like it and it is rare for me to want morning sex, another reason why I think my fertile window should be nearing.
Saturday, 3 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!