Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Last chance this month

Got up this morning, POAS and found I have peak fertility and ovulation!!! Dam why do I always do this once DH has gone to work?!? I was so excited I would have jumped on him then and there. Instead I have been at work trying not to think of that egg waiting to be fertilised and hoping it will hang on till this eve. So here I am, waiting for DH to come home, should be in a few mins. I shall be waiting for him!! I did however comment earlier that he gets the feeling I only want him for his seed. My reply to that was: 'Is that a problem?!!!' He knows I was only joking but I guess there is a little truth there!! Well after tonight I feel the pressure is off for this month.

We are not really ones to have sex much, about 1-2 times a week which is guess is average but trying to find time to have it every other day is def a bit of a mission and it also takes the fun out of it. Will have to try to spice it up tonight so DH feels like a wanted husband and not a seed!! LOL

The other problem is going to be the agonising wait for AF. 2 weeks of waiting! I was terrible last month and we didn't really go for it last month so wasn't expecting to be pregnant but this month I will be expecting it and will be bitterly disappointed if its a BFN. We shall have to wait and see and try not to think about it as it is soon to be out of my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!