Work has been terrible so far this weekend. My stress levels have been through the roof and I have broken down in tears 3 times! The breakdowns have all been in secret of course, I don't generally cry in public! I am never usually this emotional but everything I touch seems to go wrong at the mo. I don't know if I am very emotional because I am tired, stressed, of pregnant?
I am impressed with my self control so far, not taken a real pregnancy test yet, dont know how long it will last though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi.. I hope you feel better soon, No one likes to feel like that.. Though many of us who go through what you have, have felt the very same way many times. In my infertility journey I've told my dh that I thought I was going "crazy" from all the stress and pain and whatever else...lol I hope you get your "bfp very soon" and don't have as many problems as I have.. I'll be praying for you. Take care of your self..
ReplyDelete